Saturday, August 1, 2009

Anyone got the new brun hair straightners? any website were ppl rate/leave feedback on hair care equ

i have some ghds..had them for 7 years but for xmas my bf says he will get me the new hot pink ghd's but they are ever so dear so i thought if the new braun ones were good id get thoe instead. i saw them being used in a demo in town and they looked good.my bf needs to know by end of today what i want cos if he gets me the ghds he needs to get me them soon cos they are selling out fast! im looking for ppl who have them or if you know any websites that rate things like this. it recently won the glamour magazine awards so i know its good.



Anyone got the new brun hair straightners? any website were ppl rate/leave feedback on hair care equipment?

try visiting folica.com. i just bought a HAI flat iron from there. you get to see peoples rating on beauty products and stuff. hope you find what youre looking for!

No comments:

Post a Comment