Saturday, August 1, 2009

How do you use Velcro curlers?

I have naturally curly/wavy hair, but I don't like the way my natural curls look. I read in a magazine that velcro rollers are a good way to get large curls, but ever time I've used them my hair comes out straighter then before. I think the problem is I don't know how to unroll the curlers, but I've never used curlers before and have no clue how to use them.



How do you use Velcro curlers?

my hair is exactly the same



and i use velcro rollers too!



i use them to calm my hair down though..



i put them under the strand of hair (the inside) and roll...i know that when i've put them on the outside of my hair my hair turned out curly/bouncy......so maybe you should try that?



hope this helps



oh and btw, since ur new with rollers (though you'll probably already know this): take a section of hair about 3 inches wide (depending on the size of your rollers), comb it straight, put the roller at the bottom of the hair and roll the roller up, then clip it into place on your head (but clip it inside the roller, not on the outside of your hair, this always leaves a dent for me) :)



How do you use Velcro curlers?

Good question! How Do you? I have problems using them also!

No comments:

Post a Comment