Saturday, August 1, 2009

I'm looking for information on a painting of a red-haired girl at the beach?

I was watching the Antiques Roadshow and this woman had a magazine cover with a painting of a little red-haired girl at the beach. I think that it may have been Saturday Evening Post but I'm not sure. The lady also had a painting of the same scene. The little girl in the painting looks very similar to my daughter. My daughter doesn't like her red hair even though it's absolutely beautiful which I tell her that all the time. Anyway, I thought that if I could find a copy of this painting, I could give it my daughter so that she could see how cute the little girl is and some how feel better about having red hair.



I love her hair and every where we go at least one person will comment on how pretty her hair is but she still says that she doesn閳ユ獩 like it. So, I thought that I would give this a try.



If anyone one has any information about the painting, the artist or where to search for the painting, please let me know. I would greatly appreciate it.



Thanks



I'm looking for information on a painting of a red-haired girl at the beach?

Norman Rockwell used to paint a lot of covers for that magazine and a lot of them were kids http://www.normanrockwell.com/index.php



good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment