Saturday, August 1, 2009

Hazlenut / caramel / honey highlights?

I have naturally dark brown hair (which looks even darker against my pale complexion!!) and blue eyes, I really want to add a few highlights (in lighter browns or very dark blondes, like hazlenut, caramel or honey) to enhance my natural colour and help me not look so pale and ill! does anyone have any pictures of their own hair like this? or from the internet...I can't seem to find what im looking for...i'll buy some hair magazines tomorrow but I just want to get an idea of how it will look for now....also any alternative suggestion would be good (please, no red!) thaaaaaanks



Hazlenut / caramel / honey highlights?

I would suggest dark caramel highlights but avoid zebra stripes



think of cindy crawford in the 1980's for a nice look



I have dark hair and the highlights looked weird when I tried the lighter shades of honey



Hazlenut / caramel / honey highlights?

I'm the exact same way. I have very light skin and dark brown hair. I recently got caramel highlights and I love it! It really makes your hair lighter and your skin not as pale.



If you decide to get it, make sure you get it done professionally!!

No comments:

Post a Comment