Saturday, August 1, 2009

Question about an actress in CosmoGirl! magazine=)?

Hey everyone. I don't know if anyone will know the answer to this but I'm going to ask anyways. Does anyone know the name of the actress in one of the recent cosmogirls doing a makeup spread. The makeup is very colourful and the first page has the actress wearing a watermelon coloured shirt and water melon coloured gloss. She has brown hair. I forget her name and am trying to show my friend a picture of her on the internet. I would go get my cosmo girls and look for her but I am not at home and won't be for a while. Please if anyone has any ideas, let me know. I just need her name. Thanks for your time.



ps;; the issue would be March-June/July 2007 I tried to find it on the internet but I couldn't. Sorry I couldn't give you any more info of the month of the issue =)



Question about an actress in CosmoGirl! magazine=)?

Try their website and enter the date of the magazine. They will tell you.



Question about an actress in CosmoGirl! magazine=)?

can you scan a picture?

No comments:

Post a Comment