Saturday, August 1, 2009

Do you need to tip in a walk in salon?

I live in a small town, which does appointments, no walk ins and nobody usually tips.



I moved to Ottawa, and am going to "first choice haircutters" which does only walk ins... do I have to tip? is it customary to tip? I am only going to end my ends trimmed.



also does first choice haircutters have hair magazines to look through?



Do you need to tip in a walk in salon?

wow, thats backwards I think.



If I make a hair appointment its because I like the stylist and want to keep her so I tip.



If I go to great clips or someplace like that, I do not tip because 1 they are horrible and I am never happy 2 they don't pay for their hair stations.



Appointment places are individual people, working as a stylist and that is like their own company. They have to rent their station.



Places like great clips, custom cuts, master cuts, don't have to do that.



Do you need to tip in a walk in salon?

tip accordingly. if you feel like you should then do it. it's not that difficult.



Do you need to tip in a walk in salon?

I would tip five dollars.



Do you need to tip in a walk in salon?

u dont have to but you can if they did a good job on ur nails



Do you need to tip in a walk in salon?

Even if its 2 bucks, I would Tip. I feel guilty if I don't. Plus you will feel better, you will be paid back ten fold.



Do you need to tip in a walk in salon?

you should tip any hair stylist. they're doing you a service. depending on how much your service is, a cut is generally about $10-$14 right? i would tip at least $2 for every $10 you spend on a hair service. this is what i get in my salon.



Do you need to tip in a walk in salon?

I tip if they do a good job, which normally places I go do. The lady who cut my hair yesterday did an awesome job, but I didn't have any cash on hand to tip her with. So next time I go if I get her again (which I will try to) I am going to tip her double, once for last time, and once for the cut I get again.



It's always a nice gesture.



Do you need to tip in a walk in salon?

always..



Do you need to tip in a walk in salon?

you dont need to tip anywhere by law...



Do you need to tip in a walk in salon?

I think you always shoud. A couple bucks for just a trim is good.



Do you need to tip in a walk in salon?

If you are satisfied with the service you should tip. I always tip my hairdresser because she does a great job every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment