Saturday, August 1, 2009

I'm modeling for magazine?

what should i wear? hair? shoes? make-up?



I'm modeling for magazine?

what?



they're supposed to dress you up, and do your hair and makeup.



if they dont do that, than I dont know what you mean by modeling.



I'm modeling for magazine?

look very girlie and dont do too much with your hair or makeup



I'm modeling for magazine?

well i cant really tell you that cause i dont know what you look like...



put a pic on here!



I'm modeling for magazine?

Yes, i'd recommend wearing all of those.



Especially your hair.



I'm modeling for magazine?

It all depends on what type of mag it iz....



but...



Tubes and tanks are in...Penny Pingleton (from Hairspray) hair is pretty cute and preppy or you could try a poof... also, Flats are soo cute and depending on your skin tone, any makeup color would work!!! Good luck on your shoot!



I'm modeling for magazine?

i think they will tell u wat to wear or thay will prolly have cloths for u to wear ( =



I'm modeling for magazine?

usually, for magazine photo shoots, THEY provide the hair, make up %26amp; wardrobe.



I'm modeling for magazine?

Hey girlie,



Congrats on landing a gig with a magazine. Anytime you get booked on a gig you want to ask them a couple important questions. Will there be a make artist? For a magazine shoot I would think they would have someone on set to do your make up. If they do have a make-up artist don't wear any make-up just show up with a clean moisturized face. It really annoys most make-up artists when models show up with make up cuz then it takes extra time to wash it all off. If they are providing wardrobe show up in something cute and loose fitting. For instance if you are doing swimwear modeling or something of that nature you don't want to wear tight jeans in the car ride over that would leave those night jean marks on your body. But on every shoot I do regardless of if they are providing wardrobe or not I always pack a neccesity bag and put in some cool earrings, or necklaces, and shoes, something that might add to what they have. That way you come across as very professional and prepared. I could probably give you some better advice if I knew what kind of shoot it was. Feel free to email or im me if you need some advice. Good Luck. Have fun. I am sure you'll do great!!

No comments:

Post a Comment