Wednesday, October 7, 2009

How did teachers dress up in the past? How did they do their hair? Make-up?

I'm currently doing an article on Teacher's fashion through the years for a magazine, so any input will be very much welcomed. I'm interested in pictures too, if anyone has any. I'm more interested in the Singapore context as the magazine is a Singapore magazine. Thanks!



How did teachers dress up in the past? How did they do their hair? Make-up?

I think NUS library has her world magazine from the sixties. Lat cartoon is a good respresentative. Bee hive hair do and those funny glasses.



How did teachers dress up in the past? How did they do their hair? Make-up?

Like the movie dazed and confused



How did teachers dress up in the past? How did they do their hair? Make-up?

I think they have long dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment