Wednesday, October 7, 2009

When at the Hair Salon?

While sitting under the Hairdryer chairs do you: A. Read a magazine? B. Chat with other women or friends? or C. Listen to I-pod or Mp3 player?



When at the Hair Salon?

Catch a good nap!



When at the Hair Salon?

read a magazine, how can you chat, those dryers are so loud?



When at the Hair Salon?

D: none of the above, tend to take a nap personally, or just shut my eyes and use that thing so many people forget they have called a BRAIN! Can actually get a lot of things worked out in my head because I can not hear and do not have to stop mid-thought!



When at the Hair Salon?

girls read magazines...boy read news...choice bc is applied to all..



i chat sometime



i listen to music too



so b and c



When at the Hair Salon?

I usually just sit and wait. If I try to do anything else it never seems to work.



When at the Hair Salon?

read a magazine.



When at the Hair Salon?

first and last time i went, i took a snooze



When at the Hair Salon?

any of the above are great ideas ... most of my clients read %26amp; some of them take much needed "cat naps "



When at the Hair Salon?

sleep.



When at the Hair Salon?

I close my eyes and enjoy the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment