Wednesday, October 7, 2009

What is the easiest way to make a french twist in my own hair?

Everytime I try to do it it never comes out like how I see it in magazines or in movies. Also how do you make it stay?



What is the easiest way to make a french twist in my own hair?

brush out all tangles



pull hair back as if you were going to put it in a low pony



take one of your hands and hold it back in a pony



take your pointer finger from the hand that's holding it in a pony



and wrap the hair overtop of your pointer finger and take your free hand and help wrap the hair over your pointer finger hold tight with the middle finger of the hand you're holding the "pony" with.



then twist...your pointer finger will be down in the "hole" of the twist and it will help hold it in place until you can get your clip and clasp the twist. also slide bobby pins into the place where the twist meets your head....and dont worry about using too many. Then slowly pull out your finger.



I'm a licensed cosmetologist...so I know it works. good luck practice practice practice



What is the easiest way to make a french twist in my own hair?

Ask a Frenchman to twist your hair.



What is the easiest way to make a french twist in my own hair?

Pull your hair back into a pony tail. Use a clear hair tie or one that is really small. Then take your hair and twist it up. Then you take a butt load of bobby pins and place them all over. You need to take the bobby pin and grab a chunk of hair and then pull it over the twist and push the pin under the twist and do that a bunch of times. Sounds confusing, but try it.



What is the easiest way to make a french twist in my own hair?

Good luck, I never could do it right. I even ordered all that stuff on TV for hair. Forget what the one thing was called but it was spongy feeling (hard inside), it was about 6 or 8 inches long and was fatter in the middle. You just rolled your hair on it and then the ends would tuck under into your hair. They gave you a couple pins too. I think my problem was that my hair was just too long. Length has a lot to do with it I think. It would be nice if you had a friend that was good at it. A lot more fun too. I always had someone wanting to fix my hair, french braids and all that stuff. And I loved it, like not having all that hair for the day. You might try to search for it. I searched for home made conditioners this morning and couldn't believe all they had. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment