Monday, July 27, 2009

Are you more attracted to a person with light blonde hair or dark brown hair?

Also, what is your hair colour? Is your preference based on because it is something different than what you have, commonality with what you have, familarity, or magazines, etc.?



Are you more attracted to a person with light blonde hair or dark brown hair?

I am a redhead. But I have always liked dark hair men. I don't know exactly why, I think dark haired men in the movies are usually the bad boys and light haired men are the good. My brother is a blonde so maybe that is why I like dark hair men.



Are you more attracted to a person with light blonde hair or dark brown hair?

I'm more attracted to dark hair.



Are you more attracted to a person with light blonde hair or dark brown hair?

Doesnt matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment