Monday, July 27, 2009

Hair help please! (Hairstyles)?

Okay, I am wanting to dye the bottom of my hair purple. I have that dye. Now, I need a new hair style that will look cool with that. My hair is like 2 inches past my shoulders at this current time and boring. I want to cut it in a new awesome way and dye the bottoms and go back to school after Christmas break with a bang. Help please? Sites? Ideas? Books? Magazines? Any resources? A good site(s) with lots of hairstyles would be tres helpful. Thanks!! :)



Hair help please! (Hairstyles)?

First off i would reccomend a more neutral color for the tips. and for the style i would do kind of wavy/curly and possibly layers or angles



Hair help please! (Hairstyles)?

Don't touch your hair!!! Go to a proffesional and let him deicde what look will look great on you!



Hair help please! (Hairstyles)?

Ooooh that's cool. Seventeen magazine and www.seventeen.com have a lot. They helped me when I cut my hair all short and choppy and died it red-wine-red. It's soooooo cool there they help you with EVERYTHING



Hair help please! (Hairstyles)?

try cutting it in layers and then dye ir the color you want i think it will look good



Hair help please! (Hairstyles)?

ohh i have died my hair puple b4, i loved it, i would suggest cutting your hair above your sholders, mabe a few inches past your chin, get some side swept bangs, a layers, make sure all the ends of the layers are die though, it will make it SOOOO CUTE %26lt;3!!!also, make the ends reallly dark puple, by adding extra die, i swear u wont be dissapointed!!!!!!!!!!! enjoy, purple hair is amazing!!



Hair help please! (Hairstyles)?

Hairstyle Tips and tricks / Winter Haircare



Tips on How to do Perms/Bob hairstyles/Cornrows



French braid / African-ethnic hairstyles



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com



Hairstyle photo gallery -http://geebal.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment