Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I need a new do'?

i have just grown my hair to shoulder length but it is now hanging like limp seaweed, i want to sass it up without having to spend ages and ages on it each moring before work. i have consulted many hair magazines but they all show glorius hair styled to within an inch of it's life and unfortunately i do not have a mobile stylist to hand. i want the 'just out of bed look' because i have literally just gotten up not because i'v faffed on all morning and made myslef late for work again! all ideas appreciated



I need a new do'?

Best advice i can give is go to a good hairdressers and tell them!!



I made the mistake of not saying what you said and I know have to get up a hour early to do my hair as it needs to be straightened and its to short to put up!! Nightmare



Tell your stylist what you want!!



I need a new do'?

have an inverted bob...then you can straighten it and glam it up for night out, or for out of bed look you can just literally get out of bed and ruffle it a bit.



I need a new do'?

Don't do anything too drastic. I few long layers and shaping around the face. Then some subtle highlights would brighten it up. Think Kate Moss. But do tell the hairdresser that you only want long layers and I suggest point cutting (meaning the layers will blend into your hair) because blunt cutting allows you to see more scissor marks. This advice is based on the assumption that you have straight or slightly wavy hair and it's fine or medium texture (because of the seaweed comment, I have the same problem and my hair is medium straight). If your hair is curly or very think please add it to your additional details and I'll give you another answer!



I need a new do'?

The best thing you can do is go to a professional stylist who will base your look off your facial features, body type, lifestyle and what's overall best for your hair. Bring pictures of styles you like.



I need a new do'?

go to the hairdressers put some layers in it you will find it,s much easy to manage

No comments:

Post a Comment