Monday, July 27, 2009

Today I permed my hair with curls. I dont know how to maintain the curls now.?

After waking up, my hair is all frizzy n fluffy. Pls help how do I maintain the natural soft curls that I always see in the magazines?



Today I permed my hair with curls. I dont know how to maintain the curls now.?

im just copying and pasting what i said to someone else a while ago about curls:



this is what i do when i want curly hair.



wash, condition, towel dry, use hairdryer.



use a really good curling iron (remmington, maybelline).



if i want loose curls, i curl a thick amount of hair.



so for loose curls, keep a thick amount of hair in the curling iron for at least 20 seconds.



for tight curls its vice versa : thin amount of hair for the longest time possible; hold the strands of your hair in the curling iron for at least half a minute.



a very good tip: when you taking your hair out of the curling iron, unwrap them gently away from the iron. your curl wont break and you wont rip out any hairs from your scalp (which can be really painful).



ALSO, i never ever use mousse or spray AT ALL.



give curling a try without using ANY products whatsoever and let me know how it goes!! only use you curling iron and hands.



thats it!!!!!



the conditioner you use is more than enough to support which hairstyle you opt for!



my curls usually last for days!!



GOOD LUCK!!



when you wash make sure you definitely condition, to avoid frizz- use a small amount of serum on your hair whilst its wet/damp -- it works WONDERS.



products recommended by myself and Glamour magazine.



shampoo and conditioner ---- TREVO SORBIE (for curly,permed fine hair, this prodis usually used in salons) smells LUSH and makes hair seem like silk. (鎷?.29 per bottle)



serum ---- john freida frizz ease hair serum (works brilliantly) (鎷?.99) per bottle



Today I permed my hair with curls. I dont know how to maintain the curls now.?

use hair products like hair spray etc



Today I permed my hair with curls. I dont know how to maintain the curls now.?

Did you condition your hair? All permed hair needs conditioners. Wash your hair with a rinse out conditioner and then apply a leave in conditioner. There are other hair care products that will give the effect of relaxed curls. Most of those long spiral-type curls are achieved with a curling iron and product.



Today I permed my hair with curls. I dont know how to maintain the curls now.?

use frizz control products, hair spray, gell, ect



Today I permed my hair with curls. I dont know how to maintain the curls now.?

use a curl lotion after you wash your hair



then when drying use a diffuser attachment for your blow dryer



perms need to be redone every 2-3 months or so to redefine the curls and the root area



other than that, just hairspray and/or mousse should hold for nights out (be sure to apply the mousse when hair is wet, or it will dry hard and crunchy in the hair)



Today I permed my hair with curls. I dont know how to maintain the curls now.?

Need to add a moisturizing lotion to your hair. Chemicals dries out the hair so you need to add moisture to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment