Monday, July 27, 2009

Prosuming people are PLASTIC?!?

Ive got Naturaly Long Blonde Hair %26amp; Blue Eyes,



I'm Very Girly and like pink clothes and hight heels and other grily fashion stuff,



Im a Curvy Size 10 %26amp; naturally a 34D.



I like having my nails done and wearing abit of make up (coz to me make up is like art and i like to do my eyes up coz i think it looks pretty.)



also make-up adverts in magazines influence me.



i dont pile it on but i like the colours and stuff.



i go for the natural look most of the time though...



yet.....



some people prosume im fake or plastic?!



even my hair is naturally long and blonde %26amp; say my boobs are face etc when they arenatural, im naturally like this? the only this is i wear abit of make up cos i think its pretty and i am girly?



so whats with all thsi duging people just coz im blonde and bigger chested?



seem to me people these days are gettin too judgemental :(



(PLEASE DONT LEAVE ANY NASTY COMMENT)



Prosuming people are PLASTIC?!?

You know what? It sounds like you're just too beautiful to be true. So hold your head up high and be proud of what you've got! Many girls would love to look like you.



(Also, girls can getvery jealous and therefore say mean things to you, such as 'you're fake')



Prosuming people are PLASTIC?!?

I know exactly what you mean! Even though you couldnt meet a more down to earth group of people, me and my friends are known as "plastics" around our college. It's very annoying because once one person calls you it, it spreads like wild fire. But at the end of the day, the only persons opinion you need is your own. If you're happy with the way you are then what does it matter what anyone else thinks? =D

No comments:

Post a Comment