Wednesday, July 29, 2009

How Do I Get This Style? PLEASE READ!?

I need to know how to get the style on the right:



http://www.style-hair-magazine.com/image...



I think it's really cute please tell me how. I don't think you use a butterfly or jaw clip for this.. just tell me what you think.



How Do I Get This Style? PLEASE READ!?

oh thats easy its just a messy bun i do it all the time. so first its a lot easier to pull off if your hair is wet while you're doing this. you just pull your hair up like you're about to put it into a pony tail and then you kinda mess your hair up like tangle it a little while you're putting it into a bun. dont twist your hair around, just keep doing that until the binders tight. then use two mirrors to look in the back of your head to see if you should tuck strands under the binder, or you can also use more than one binder, or bobby pins. it took my forever to master it 3 years ago but now i dont even notice.



How Do I Get This Style? PLEASE READ!?

U can go to the mall and there is a hair cuttery shop that is called Rainbow.....they have looks like that!



Good Luck! :)



How Do I Get This Style? PLEASE READ!?

wat style on tha wright i dont c anything but u make ure own style wit stuff that yu have and get it as close as possible

No comments:

Post a Comment