Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Girls Only: Is this Hairstyle hot? *again*?

http://www.style-hair-magazine.com/image...



Is it? The one I'm thinking of is more defined and has more "texture" but still long in the back, but not long enough to be a "mullet."



Girls Only: Is this Hairstyle hot? *again*?

I'm old fashioned... I like a clean cut look. It's more professional to me and more mature.



Girls Only: Is this Hairstyle hot? *again*?

its cute but not my favorite.



Girls Only: Is this Hairstyle hot? *again*?

Its cool



Girls Only: Is this Hairstyle hot? *again*?

if you hair has more texture it cold be iffy. this looks better with the thinner hair.



Girls Only: Is this Hairstyle hot? *again*?

TO BE HONEST I WOULDNT DO IT SHAGGY IS THE WAY TO GO GURLS DIG IT!!



Girls Only: Is this Hairstyle hot? *again*?

i like the first one, the second one is that nick carter? eyaak.



edit:oh sorry for committing a mistake you bit*ch. i just have a n aversion to the carter brothers 'tis all.



Girls Only: Is this Hairstyle hot? *again*?

Rocker hair is cool dude



Girls Only: Is this Hairstyle hot? *again*?

Yes I love it! You should definitely do that! I would think u were hot! lol



Girls Only: Is this Hairstyle hot? *again*?

very hot!



Girls Only: Is this Hairstyle hot? *again*?

its hot



Girls Only: Is this Hairstyle hot? *again*?

I love that look. It's hot. What's not hot anymore is guys using all that gel %26amp; spiking up the front part of their hair....like ur avatar pic



Girls Only: Is this Hairstyle hot? *again*?

its cool



Girls Only: Is this Hairstyle hot? *again*?

sweep the bangs to the side and its hott

No comments:

Post a Comment