Thursday, July 23, 2009

What do you think! (PIC INCLUDED)?

Hi! I was wondering if you think this would be a cute hairstyle for a 12/13 yr old!



Also I have brown hiar...just try to picture it brown!lol! And what kind of stuff do you think I could do with hair that short!



http://www.celebrity-hair-styles-magazin...



What do you think! (PIC INCLUDED)?

i think thats a really cute hairstyle u should get it



What do you think! (PIC INCLUDED)?

i think she looks horrible in that picture.



What do you think! (PIC INCLUDED)?

That hair is adorable most deffintaly get it.



What do you think! (PIC INCLUDED)?

Go for it. You can always do something different if you don't like it. I've done a lot of things to my hair that I did and didnt like. It will grow back =)



What do you think! (PIC INCLUDED)?

That style might work out super well! You could do pig tails (for a punk look) or a messy ponytail (more punk look or a lazy day) or just down. Almost anything. Brown might look great too. I like the blonde. Good luck!



What do you think! (PIC INCLUDED)?

A little heavy but over all pretty cute. When asking your dresser to do the cut make sure you say Fringe bangs and layering, all over piecey.



What do you think! (PIC INCLUDED)?

i LOVE that hair!



if your facial shape is pretty close to her shape, then yes! do it.



i love changing my hair and stuff all the time, its really fun



What do you think! (PIC INCLUDED)?

It's a beautiful hair style, I am just not sure for a 12/13



year old.



John 17:3

No comments:

Post a Comment