Monday, July 27, 2009

I'm getting layers in my hair, what are all the different types and what will it look like?

I am a teenager (so i dont want old ladies hair :D). My hair goes down to just above my arm pits, its naturally wavy but i straighten it when i wear it down. I have already had layers but that was a while ago so they've grown. I only want to trim the bottom. i want layers but don't know if there are different sorts, and how to tell my hairdresser. i've also looked through magazines but i can't find any that i like or will suit me, so please don't tell me to find a picture and bring it in.



can you please help me. ASAP



I'm getting layers in my hair, what are all the different types and what will it look like?

You can have short layers or long layers. Those are the ones I know of. I myself have long layers (its GORGEOUS!) and the same type of hair as you. Short layers DOESNT mean short hair. It just means it'll be whatever length you want, but your actual layered hair well be short. It's hard to tie hair this way. Long layers, look best to me, you can easily tie, and look faboulous when you leave it down, and even more faboulous when you straighten or tie back a few strands only. You can do super cute braids and buns and whatevers hot at your school. Go with long. You won't regret it!



I'm getting layers in my hair, what are all the different types and what will it look like?

I would suggest going on matrix.com. You can view many different hair styles and even try them on your face.



I'm getting layers in my hair, what are all the different types and what will it look like?

get long layers, as you have naturaly wavy hair, so if you dont straighten them it wont look to bigg and wavy!

No comments:

Post a Comment