Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Aaaaaah! Shoot. Help meeeeeeeee! Please? _CLICK HERE_?

Um you know that knitting magazine, "Rebecca" ? Well I saw a hairstyle I really liked on one of the girl on the cover a little while ago, and I scanned and copied it, but then I lost the picture AND the magazine! Well, all I know is that the paticular issue with the cover I wanted came out either 8-4 months ago----(I think, I'm just guessing....) and it was sorta a girl with brown hair and it was kinda medium short, and messy because I think it was blowing in the wind...



I REALLLLLLLY want to see the cover of that magazine..........BADLY....(As you can tell)



Well, my question (or request) is (or are)



1. How to get the cover photo again...help!? Does anyone know a link where it has it?



2. Does anyone know a site is might be on (I checked the Rebecca site, but I couldn't find it.



Well I didn't know which category to put this in but itsa knitting magazine, and um, I guess some of you might suscribe to it or something and know what I am talking about...PLEASE HELP ME.........



Aaaaaah! Shoot. Help meeeeeeeee! Please? _CLICK HERE_?

Have you tried to google Rebecca magazine? Here is a link that give the covers of the past mags. Hope this helps!



http://www.rebecca-online.de/cont_en/hef...



You can see covers all the way from 33 down to 7.



Aaaaaah! Shoot. Help meeeeeeeee! Please? _CLICK HERE_?

i feel bad for you but sorry cant help u.

No comments:

Post a Comment