Sunday, July 26, 2009

I have curly long hair, what is the best hair cut to get?

Everytime i go to get my hair cut, the lady doesn't know how to cut curly hair so it just gets frizzy. i have looked in magazines but everyone says something different. Please let me know. My hair is brown about boob length



I have curly long hair, what is the best hair cut to get?

when you get your hair cut tell them instead of cutting straight across to notch your hair and maybe to some thinning with thinning shears. go to a stylest that is younger and has funky color hair... they might look like they would cut funky but trust them! i'm a stylest and they will know more advanced ways to deal with curly hair that way it is easier for you.



I have curly long hair, what is the best hair cut to get?

i find curly hair the best when it is long but since it is fizzy try to make it lighter from the bottom otherwise it would look terrible u can makey it look lighter from the bottom by just making it into something like two layers !! btw if you want to dye it dye it completely dont make any highlights or partially colored since it would look really bad!! well these are all based on my personal opinion and might vary in your case! anyways hope whatever you do it would look good!



I have curly long hair, what is the best hair cut to get?

I have curly hair and I have had the same problems as you. I can tell you that I have tried about every frizz-free product on the market, going from 3 bucks almost to 300 per bottle. It's not so much the hair cut, but the products that you are using. Try a new hair dresser. Most hair dressers know how to do a process called "thinning" out hair. Don't get you're hair cut short!!! Hair on the longer side will pull the weight down leaving you're hair a little heavier and less frizzy. Find one that will do that. As for products: I have found the best products to use: TRESemme, and Garnier Fruitise. These products are cheap and are sold at every drug store. Best of luck!



I have curly long hair, what is the best hair cut to get?

I had the same problem I avoided getting my hair cut because of it. But I went to Sallys and bought a straightner and wow. Instead of my hair being boob lenght it turned into waist lenght and straight as can be so I went with that hair style for a while. You should try it. It also opens up your hair stylign options

No comments:

Post a Comment