Sunday, July 26, 2009

How can I make my hair shinier and hydrated with home products?

I straighten my hair every day and its so brittle and the ends are very broke. and its very bad underneath by my ears. I made an appointment to get a hair cut for next week, but i have a date tomorrow and i want my hair to look its best. Are there anythings I can use (like honey, sometimes i've read taht in magazines) or mixing anything together to put on my hair for a period of time to make it soft and shiny and hide the split ends?



HELPPPPPPP PLEASE.



How can I make my hair shinier and hydrated with home products?

I've heard that mayonnaise makes a good conditioner. I guess you just put it on and leave it in for 15-30 minutes and then wash well, and it supposedly puts a lot of shine in your hair. I read about it years ago, and honestly, I've never tried it so I can't say for sure if it works. I have tried the olive oil hot oil treatment, that works okay. Heat up the olive oil, distribute through hair evenly, and leave on for at least 20 minutes. (To get a more intense deep conditioning treatment, heat a damp towel up in the microwave and wrap it around your hair while the olive oil is in it. Then wrap another towel, or plastic wrap around the warm, damp towel to hold heat and moisture in, and leave entire works on your head for at least 20 minutes.) Hope this helps - Good luck!!



How can I make my hair shinier and hydrated with home products?

I don't know about home remedies, but if you want to give your hair a burst of aah, buy a name brand hair color kit (loreal feria!)....sounds pretty akward, but the conditioner that they include is the best I have ever used, and revitalized my hair and scalp after it got burned with a faulty batch of hair bleach...I don't know what is in the conditioner, but it rocks, and they should sell it by itself in large bottles.

No comments:

Post a Comment