Thursday, July 23, 2009

What is a blowout for your hair?

I always hear the term "getting a blowout" in magazines and stuff, and I just want to know, what does that mean?? Is it like a perm???



What is a blowout for your hair?

I believe it is getting your hair blown dry straight.



What is a blowout for your hair?

I think it just means drying the hair straight.



What is a blowout for your hair?

I'm not sure if there is a "blowout" for women but there is a haircut (for men) called a blowout. Mostly Asian guys get it but that's just generalizing it. I've seen lots of other guys get it too.



It can have a low or high fade (most guys get a low fade) and trim most of their hair. What they do is gel it and spike all of it up so it looks like a bomb blew up and their hair froze straight up - thus blow out.

1 comment:

  1. I am happy to find so many useful information about Boat Speed here in the post, a good player can change the situation using these tips, thanks for sharing
    Hair styles for thin hair

    ReplyDelete