Thursday, July 23, 2009

I have some hair around my nipples. Is that normal?

Im 14 and it is not alot but to me its noticable. I read in a magazine that it could be too much testosterone or something. What is that? I also heard that since im 100% italian that we tend to have more hair. Should i go see a doctor?



I have some hair around my nipples. Is that normal?

it is a high testosterone level. you can tweeze the little hairs of course... if you see a doctor he will probably do a test to see how high your levels are... if they are very high the testosterone will interfere with other things as well.. irregular periods.. cysts on ovaries..



i have high testosterone levels too...i have a condition called Poly Cystic Ovarian Syndrom. it causes infertility issues!



tell your mom you would like to have a doctors appointment and discuss it with the doctor. i'm really proud of you for looking into the cause of the unwanted hair and not just reacting to it!



I have some hair around my nipples. Is that normal?

Girl its normal for females to have hair on their nipples but not too much just a lil bit.



I have some hair around my nipples. Is that normal?

Girl..don't worry!!



I have some hair around my nipples. Is that normal?

no, i think your ok.



I have some hair around my nipples. Is that normal?

very normal so dont worry



I have some hair around my nipples. Is that normal?

ya its normall. i am part italian too and tend to get more hair then my friends in more places. i have a hairy back and have hair in a lot of other places. so dont worry, its normall



I have some hair around my nipples. Is that normal?

My ex girlfriend had that.....and she`s not Italian, shes white from english heritage. I havent seen it on any other girls though. I wouldnt be worried.



I have some hair around my nipples. Is that normal?

It is normal to have hair everywhere. If you do not like it, remove it. Most guys do not find it attractive, but at your age that should not be a problem. They should not be seeing it. So, there are products that you can buy that will remove it. Talk it over with your Mother. She might have, or have had the same problem. Ask her what she did about it.



I have some hair around my nipples. Is that normal?

very common, we live in an artificially hairless society, so girls start to develop and think something is wrong with them when their hormones kick in. You may get more hair around your areola, lower belly, toes or knuckles, besides the usual places. Very normal.



I have some hair around my nipples. Is that normal?

you're okay. i'm turning 16 and i have it. but i work out a lot so i shave it.



ITALIAN LADIES ARE HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



I have some hair around my nipples. Is that normal?

Hey girl don't worry so much. you are young, you are more normal then you know, get a good education and then get a good job and stay away from the bums who just want to get you pregnant and then if you still do not like the hair you will be able to pay to have it removed.



I have some hair around my nipples. Is that normal?

ur fine. hair will never hurt you.



I have some hair around my nipples. Is that normal?

Use some tweezers and pluck away. I heard a bunch of women talking in the office about 5 years ago ad they were all saying the same thing. Most women just tweeze in private. That's just what women do and the men don't know. Well, now they do.



I have some hair around my nipples. Is that normal?

I know alot of Italians and I know they sometimes get little mustaches- the girls and they usually remove it with Neat hair remover or shave it. Im not sure if its the same with the nipple though! i wouldnt worry about it too much- just the next time u r at the doctors- ask him! Good luck to u

No comments:

Post a Comment