Thursday, July 23, 2009

Wavy Hair?

How can you create this hairstyle?http://photobucket.com/mediadetail/?medi...



And please don't tell me "She uses extensions" or "stop trying to look like magazines" or "Professionals do it" please just help me. And I don't have the time to get it professianlly done. So please help. I have the same hairstyle and was also wondering what size curling iron I have to buy?



Wavy Hair?

After washing and towel drying your hair, work a handful of mousse through, making sure to get some on the roots. Blow dry your hair upside down for volume. If it's not perfectly straight when you flip back over, straighten it. Use the biggest barrel curling iron you can get your hands on and don't let the hair get too hot. Unwrap it carefully from the iron, let it cool on it's own and then finger style the waves. Mist on a good hairspray to finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment