Thursday, July 23, 2009

On a girli-ness scale of 1-10, where is straightening your hair?

I pride myself in being unisex, and in not being a magazine-follower. I'm the opinionated type. I definitely don't want to obsess about my looks, clothes, and boys. I think that kind of thing is for airheads. But I decided that I wanted to straighten my hair. (Another question: which is the best brand of hair straightener?) I want to know how much I will be degrading myself by straightening my hair. 1 would be not degrading/girly/airheaded at all. 10 would be like..calling your favourite sport "shopping." I probably didn't make this clear enough, so could you rank wearing make-up on that scale too? Not because I plan to wear it, just so I can compare it to straightening your hair and see what your scale is like.



On a girli-ness scale of 1-10, where is straightening your hair?

id say



9



5



On a girli-ness scale of 1-10, where is straightening your hair?

straightening hair - 4 (emo dudes straighten their hair, i did once, but just for shts and giggles)



makeup- 10 (the only dudes i have ever heard of wearing makeup are gay ones and lil kids)

No comments:

Post a Comment