Tuesday, July 21, 2009

How can I make a bow WITH my hair?

I am NOT talking about using ribbon to make a bow, I am talking about making a bow WITH my hair. I have seen it in fashion magazines like teenvogue and on runways, but I cant find a website that tells me how to do it because all I get in my search results are how to make bows using ribbon, and as I specified, thats not what I want to know...so: help please.



How can I make a bow WITH my hair?

separate it into two equal parts, tie these with hairbands, knot it like a shoe knot before the loops, then tuck in the ends and secure with bobby pins, and lotssssss of hairspray. This has worked for be before, but you might want someone else to do it for you. I hope you don't mind heavy conditioning afterward! Good luck!



How can I make a bow WITH my hair?

with a ribbon.



How can I make a bow WITH my hair?

wow!



that sounds totally awesome!



well



do you know how to tie your laces?



if you do then just grab two strands of hair and do that

No comments:

Post a Comment